Of Dreams and Goals

Category: , , By Jenson
Lying on a sandy beach while looking at the sun set in the far horizon.. It's like a mere dream that won't happen to a person like me but somehow, I am ready to prove it wrong. Having to grow up back in Penang where a railroad lays just a few metres away from the house, I would say I grew up in a rough and shaky childhood. Each time the train passes by, the whole house would shake like it's going to topple down at any moment. Despite all that, a huge tree stands strong at the courtyard of the house till this very day. Reminiscing the times where I used to climb up the tree whenever it's time for lunch or dinner, to escape the wrath of both my furious grandmother and mother and instead, to enjoy watching the cars passing by my house. Worry not, I did eventually climbed down later as they threatened to call my dad. The old times.. Back then I was just 3 somehow, the memory still stays fresh in me. Staying in Penang where seasides and resorts are easily accesible to me and my family had instilled a childhood dream in me. I told myself that I wanted to own an island when I grow up and till now, I never gave up on that dream. Being a naturalist or and environmentalist, it hurts each time seeing the very same island i grew up turning into nothing more than a dying island. Since the world today is populated by selfish and mindless people , there's no doubt that the seas will all be polluted today.

To achieve such dream goal, it takes time and most importantly hardwork. I know that someday I would be able to achieve that goal if I put much determination and hardwork in it. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Unlike some rich peeps out there, they have the money to do such a thing but instead they burn it all up in pointless activities such as clubbing, drinking and gambling. It's just don't make any sense to me. Where's the fun in all that? Still, it ain't my concern. After all, it's their money. I planned myself that after graduating, I am gonna work hard and earn bug bucks. Having to do so, I will then buy an island. Buying an island doesn't stop there. What's the point of having an empty island? Of course, I would love to establish a resort! Especially overwater villas:P In case you happen to not know what overwater villas are, they are in fact bungalows built above the sea. Thinking bout it just makes me go crazy. And of course, if I manage to achieve all these, I would certainly build my dream house on the island itself!


I sure do dream alot huh? Nah, I have no intentions of dreaming about this for long! I told myself I am gonna do this and I would certainly would! No doubt about it! I stole some pictures from the web hoping that you peeps can get a clearer picture of what my dream goal would be, Enjoy!:P










Picture courtesy of the Bora Bora Islands located in French Polynesia.

To me, the Bora Bora island is the world's best tropical island in the world! I highly recommend you newly weds to have your honeymoon there! Hopefully, by the age of 40++ I would be able to achieve this dream goal of mine and would definitely be able to lie down at the white sandy beach and look at the sun set in the far horizonn every single evening...


being able to lie down at teh white sandy beach and look at the sun set in the far horizon.

---------------------------------------------------------



Just can't wait to have an orange juice while enjoying such breathtaking view.


-February 3 2009-
 

2 comments so far.

  1. AS February 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM
    you like OJ???!
  2. Jenson March 10, 2009 at 12:05 AM
    What's OJ lol?o.O

Something to say?