Random Thoughts

Category: By Jenson
It's either I sit alone in the dark while having to drift deep into my thoughts or out there playing the game of my life. It's been awhile now since I last talked on things that are related to myself. Well, I kinda feel uncomfortable on doing so but what the heck, I will just do it. Last year had been all fast paced for me. Never really knew what was going on till it happened. Mistakes, good deeds or sinister thoughts, whatever they are; they just seemed so yesterday. Time flies indeed. I use this term so many times. 2 years ago when I was finishing my 1st semester of the Business Foundation and then exactly a week ago. Some of my friends advised me whatever that has happened, just leave it be. But then, I tend to look back and wished that I can go back and correct all the silly mistakes I had done. I know it's impossible but I just hoped I could.

Over the years, I somehow don't believe in this particular matter no more. I am somehow a person who ain't believing in Love no more. I am highlighting on romance. Yea sure, laugh at it if you want, I don't mind. To me, believing in it is already a hard task. I do sometimes envy my friends who are so in love with their respectable girl friends. No, I am not writing this post as I am desperate for a girl. I have been living by myself ever since and I can continue living on. Perhaps I had once believed in this. Bah, it's just a random short post on this. But this issue here is in fact a vital source to my emoing moments and yea, I truly enjoy them:D. Healthy or not healthy, I live it up to you to say. Ok, enough said.

I find it kind of hard to express myself in words here. Needless to say, there's nothing I can write about myself as most of the time I am doing everything in routines. If it's not basketball, then it's gaming. I am having my 3 months break due to the summer holidays in Australia. Working I am, with my dad which I started last week. Never really enjoy a working life at all. I am still seeking the reason of living this current life of mine. Not to say that i am ending my life. No! I am just looking for something to do or perhaps.. I missed the times back in the first year of my foundations where I could hang out with John and Krishna but those times had since long ended. Aside from working my days off, I spent my days listening to hip hop/rap songs and i get my updates from my man Johnathan. I just can't get myself to listen to chinese songs or any other songs. I just can't seem to tune myself to them. It's unbearable to even listen to other genres. Well, Techno's still acceptable to me. As for Meng Sum and Julian Benedict, you two better get something to do! Aside from rotting at home doing nothing.

Yes, staying at home dota-ing your noob brains off is practically doing nothing!

I just remembered that teh year 2008 was indeed a memorable one and I learnt something. Well, I guess I could shed some light on this issue though. I made several gay friends and bisexual friends itself the past year. I was traumatised when a long time friend of mine revealed to me that he was gay. I was traumatised but soon I got over it. This isn't the part I was shedding on at all. On several occasions, (Yes, it happens to me quite a number of times already) I get a girl coming up to me asking me this sad question;

"Are you gay?"

No I am not proud of it. Never would. Yea, I add some colours to the 3 words just to make sure you peeps get a clear look at it. I just stood there and looked at her. I just can get myself to reply her at all. I mean, why do girls even suspect me of being a gay? Well, my very first confrontation was shocking and I was basically unable to reply her of course. I mean which part of me even looked gay? I resort to asking Judith, asking her to identify which part of me looked gay. Lol. The super duper TVXQ fan. Thanks alot Judith. Well, I forgotten what was her reply already. Soon enough, I grew accustomed to this questions and merely answered them with a barrage of random answers. I told myself as long I am not, I have nothing to worry about. Among the replies were
  • Yea, what if I am?
  • I shall/will leave the guessing to you.
  • Should I be?
  • Would it break your heart if I told you the truth?
  • Maybe?
  • I hope you will keep it a secret.
Well that's one of the few fun answers I gave them. the best part of it were their reactions of course! The word gay soon became part of my life. I used it daily. Now gay has tons of meaning behind it. Ranging from being cool to strong, it's being used widely. Not just by me, but by others as well. Whatever it is, I am a perfectly normal guy who is interested in the opposite gender but somehow, I still have problems believeing in love.

Owh well, what else can I write about myself? I guess I had shed some details about the past year enough. I will update the next post tomorrow on a ghost story which I just got last night. Hope that you peeps would drop by and check it out!:P Before I end this random post of mine, click here if you want to know more about 2009:P Take care peeps!


------------------------------------------------


If only this is the world I could see..


-January 12 2009-

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Retal January 12, 2009 at 8:20 AM
    omg this is soo long.. dun worry my friend u will find it sooner or later ^^ everyone have their partner =)

    dun give up ^^

Something to say?