The Game

By Jenson
I super love this video man.



Steve Nash - The player that I salute the most. His dribbling skills are top notch. Definitely one of the best as he holds the MVP title in 2 consecutive season.

Fact File of Steve Nash:
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/steve_nash/bio.html





Well, true enough, he's my favorite basketball player in the NBA. So what skills and qualities made him a superb basketball player? One very good fact is that he's an ex Canadian football player. That's what explains his wonderful footwork up and down the court. He's basically everything. You name it, knife cut ins, critical clutches and of course his famous blind passes. For those of you that don't know what clutch means, it's a term for last second scoring whether to get the game tied or win the game.
[He's the one in the blue jersey]
He stands at an awesome height of 191cm and he's a point guard. He's like a head taller than me and he dribbles the damn ball like walking a dog. How I wish I could learn from himXD. It's my wish of my life:D. No doubt about it. He plays for the Phoenix Suns and I can't wait for him to lead his team to the NBA title in the next upcoming season. It's gonna be hard though. He has to overcome many barriers before he can hold up the NBA trophy up high=). Well, I am sure gonna hope for the best:D



----------------------------





Life seems to be moving on a very slow pace lately..


-Jenson-
September 18
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?