Some kind of Day

By Jenson
Just got back from the doing an acupuncture about half an hour ago=-=. The experience? Tingling pain all the while. Well, the reason I wen tto the doctor was because I twisted my waist [more like sprained] 2 days ago. It was awful. Being knocked from behind by some guy who's 3 times my size and then gaining some burst of speed and knocking onto someone else, tell me about it. The momentum's teh cause of all these pain. Either way, I had sustained 2 injuries on my left leg as well. SO I thought it would be a great chance to treat the injuries.

Guess what? All he did was just stuck the needles onto my left leg and waist and then have some wires attached to it and then walked off.

"Let the current flow"

--------------------------------

Lol. Thanks Ting Cent for showing me this video of the legendary funny man, Rowan Atkinson^^



There's all for today=-=. Back aching like mad.

-Jenson-
September 23

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?