The Past Unresolved

By Jenson
I couldn't get a proper sleep last night=( Kept thinking bout last year's events. Saddening it is. Heartbreaking moments? Moments of failure? Emo-ing moments not to be left out as well. Thinking back, I regretted doing certain things and also regretted not doing certain things too. How I wish that I can turn the time back. But nah, that wont happen.



It's just like walking down a dark corridor.




----------------------------

Well, I got over it soon enough. These whole week has been all busy for me:D Hanging out with CK and JY. *Short form names are meant for complicated people.* Well, after a game last night we drop by USJ20's KFC for our dinner-supper. Who would have expected that there's a fight over there. Well, not a gang fight but a staff fight. Yeap. Staff fight. Never knew that frying chickens and making drinks can cause such a fight. Well, not a fight where physical contact is involved though. Just a mere verbal quarrel.

Well, that's not the real issue though. Having a fight like that in front of 20++ customers? What image are they trying to impose over there? Most of the people were shaking their head. The next I knew, half of the customers walked away. I was the 1st in line. I got the 1st class gold seat witnessing everything. A fight between a Malay guy and a Malay lady. Lol. Bulan Puasa biasa lah. Everyone emo. Tak cukup tidur dengan tak cukup makan.

I just enjoy the scene and then when my order's here. my attention was on the food and nothing else. September 14. Siu Mai and Milo Ais at 7.15a.m is coming. Rigth John?:D That's all I have for today. See ya=)

-Jenson-
September 14
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?