A Distance Apart

Category: By Jenson
A meadow of tall green grasses where the sun beems brightly giving every living creature and plant a more meaningful and joyous day ahead. Grasses sway to the direction of the wind is blowing; creating such beautiful and calming sight, a gentle river flows in between the meadow and cropfield, the finishing touch to a scenery where one would be enticed to give up a busy city life and turn to live in the peace of times.. Just when things are getting better, a dark heavy cloud flew in; eating up the sun and spreading the land with nothing but darkness. All joyful thoughts turned to sorrow within minutes. Flashes of thunder could be seen, no doubt that a thunderstorm is to be unleashed in this once plesant field. This probably best describes the changes my mood went through as I realised that most of my friends are leaving for Adelaide in exactly 23 hours and 30 minutes. If you must know why I am in such solemn mood, it is because I was to leave with them as well.. Just a short and random rant of me.. I was supposed to leave with the 2 of my friends and we had all planned well till I find out I didn't do quite well in one of my subjects.. Depressed and disappointed.. What I could do now is to wish them all the best and have the best of times before I join them in the next semester. Gonna miss you guys!

  • Leong Chee Kin
  • Gabriel
  • Sylvia Wong
  • Vernon
PS: Gabriel please take care of Chee Kin aite? Lol. Show him the noobness you've got in yaXD. Be sure to have your hair long enough before I see ya. Hahaha! Take care bro!:P

PS: Chee Kin, I be joining ya soon! You can bet on that! Don't let Gab's gayness influence ya. Take care aite?!

PS: Sylvia and Vernon, I am sure gonna miss you 2 lots:P I will see ya real soon in Adelaide! Take Care!:)



----------------------------------------------------


Even though a great distance is between us, our memories of past and present shall unite us once more.


-February 10 2009-

 

3 comments so far.

  1. AS February 20, 2009 at 7:35 PM
    yesss....i can leave comments~~
  2. Jenson February 21, 2009 at 7:50 PM
    Lol. Andrea! O.O Haha.
  3. AS February 21, 2009 at 11:51 PM
    yes me~~

Something to say?