Denied Existence

Category: By Jenson
We live in a world engineered by the latest technology and teachings of science facts but still, up to date there are in fact many unanswered questions. I am a person that strongly believes in my religion's teachings. A part of my family owns a temple and they perform rituals for the deads. When a loved one passes away, they will be hired to perform certain rituals that is believed to safeguard the person to the other world. The rituals usually lasted 3 days. Like any other profession, there are rules to be followed. Breaking either one of the rules shows disrespect to the dead and you are bound to be punished somehow. Well, this post is not regarding the profession of what my aunts are doing for their living. Undeniably, I do share a huge amount of interest in what they are doing. If possible, I would someday make a documentary on the rituals that they do. A note; my grandparents were given this ritual and the minors were told of many do's and dont's. I believe that some of these rules are told so as to prevent the children from making a ruckus in such solemn mood. Till today, the curiousity still lingers in my mind of such regulations.

Either way, I had done my fair share of research on this particular topic many times. Either through reading or watching the videos on Youtube. I do have my very own collections of stories regarding this. Not only through reading or watching the videos is my field of research but interviewing the elderly is one good way to research as well. As a matter of fact, I have interviewed more than hundreds of people across the years. Young or old, their stories excite me. After countless times of listening to the stories told, I can tell whether the story is a make up or true. I once knew a man in his 50s who told me a story about his wife whom he loved very much. His wife had succumbed to a long term illness and he was grieve stricken over her death. One night, she appeared before him. Not as a horrible ghost, but as a glowing figure. He said she was smiling at him and he felt the warmth of her. He knew she had gone to a better place. As he was telling me about what had happened, tears were already flowing from his eyes. This is where I strongly believe that what he is telling me is the truth. Who of such person would ever lie about the death of his beloved wife? In this case, it might be a spirit instead of a haunting ghost.

Just some things that I want to share with you people, some videos and a story.



Take note that this video is 9 minutes long, but it's worth watching I could say. It might be frightening to many so you should think twice before watching it as it might leave an impact in you.





This video is filmed by a Spanish Director. It just show that with the technology we have today, we are able to create this supernatural beings with just a click. Anyway, do watch the video as it's real good! Thanks Gabriel for providing me with the information.


Click on the following links to some short vidoes.

The following story is not of my own encounter but of a friend of mine.
Just yesterday, a dear friend of mine had told me an unexplainable story. A few months ago, he had just moved into a new house in Penang. Much to his surprise, he said he suffered from an early stage of insomnia during the first few weeks. I would thought that he would be overjoyed moving into his new home but Insomnia? What a surprise. What he said to me was quite eerie and shocking; but not to the extent of horrifying. He believed that his house has other occupants aside from his family of 6. He insisted that he kept hearing heavy footsteps along the corridor in the middle of the night. When questioned, all of his family members denied having to walk along the coridoor. He told me that this happens a few times in a month. His new house is a 2 storey bungalow which was bought over with a good deal. [See, a bought over house is never a good deal.] Also, when they moved in the first night, their storeroom was somehow ransacked. All boxes containing the hardware and shoes were thrown about. No explainations. Getting the amulets and sticking all over the house might work but according to him, it's to no avail.

I thought that this was the last thing I was going to hear from him about the other occupants but unfortunately, his ordeal begins here. For the following weeks to come, the whole house was in chaos. Anytime in the day or night, he claimed that he hears people talking around the house with the chinese dialect, Hokkien. You guys might think that it's one of his family members fooling around but I know my friend better; his entire family does not know any Chinese dialects. To many, the word 'banana' might ring a bell. The very first time he heard them speak was in the coridoor itself. His family could no longer tolerate the torment and had decided to visit the temple. If only someone in his household could understand what the other occupants really want, they might be able to solve the problem. A brief explaination to everyone; there's 2 different types of hauntings known to date :
  • Residual Haunting : The more prevalent (common) haunting as compared to the other. This haunting is where actions or scenes are repeatedly done over and over again.
  • Intelligent Haunting : Better known to many as the Classic haunting, this haunting is where the other worldly existence demonstrates it's own awareness in the surrounding. To be precise, this is where the existence tries to communicate with people varying from the movement of objects to the prescence of smells and odors belonging to the person when they were alive.
In the case of my friend's, I would classify it as an intelligent haunting. Sorry to say, I would not further reveal on the occurrences in my friend's home. Indeed that this particular topic is much to be argued about. After much speculation, many believe that the other wordly existence are living around us. Drop by anytime for more facts on this supernatural existence. Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------

Uncertainty and mystery are energies of life. Don't let them scare you unduly, for they keep boredom at bay and spark creativity.

R. I. Fitzhenry.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?